We want to make sure you are safe when visiting us for outdoor dining on PIER 39. Here are a few things we’re doing to keep our staff and guests safe during COVID-19
Health and Safety Protocols
Food safety and sanitation have always been our top priority. We want to share what we’re doing to welcome you back as safely and comfortably as possible.
Outdoor Dining & Safe Distancing
- New safely distanced tables outside along the railings and in our entryway
- Markings to indicate a safe distance between waiting guests
Team Health and Safety
- Staff face coverings are required at all times
- Staff will have their temperature checked daily
- We are reducing the number of staff that interacts with each table
- Heightened handwashing procedures and providing extensive education on how to stop the spread of germs.
- Reinforce the mandate that our staff stays home if they are not feeling 100% or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms. We ask that our guests do the same.
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
- Provide single-use menus and check presenters, and discarding after each use
- Sanitize tabletops and chairs between parties
- Clean frequently touched surfaces at least every 30 minutes
- Full-time sanitation employee to clean restroom fixtures, door handles and counters
- Sanitized salt & pepper shakers and condiments brought out on request only
- Contactless payment option
- Hand sanitizing stations accessible throughout the dining room
- Food-safe sanitizing wipes for staff to disinfect work stations including POS terminals and credit card readers.
How to have the best experience
- We encourage you to make a reservation so your table is ready when you arrive
- No reservations? No problem! Join our online waitlist on the Yelp mobile app before you even arrive to skip the line and limit host interaction.
- Don’t forget a jacket. San Francisco can get chilly on the waterfront with outdoor dining options.
- Go ahead and explore PIER 39 while on the waitlist to promote safe distancing. We will text you when your table is ready.
- Please wear a face covering when you arrive to be seated. You may take off your face covering while you are seated at your table.
- Check out PIER 39’s COVID policies so you know what to expect.
Make a reservation. We can’t wait to see you soon!