Dear valued guest
We are so excited to welcome you back into our dining room!
We’ve reconfigured the dining room into a new layout to promote safe distancing.
- Removed many tables to allow 6 foot distance between seated guests and create wider walkway
- Doors and windows will remain open to create an open-air dining room when weather permits
- Markings to indicate a safe distance between waiting guests
Team Health and Safety
We’ve enhanced training for employees to prevent the spread of germs
- Staff face coverings are required at all times
- Staff will have their temperature checked daily
- Reduce the number of staff that interacts with each table
- Heightened handwashing procedures and extensive education on how to stop the spread of germs.
- Reinforce the mandate that our staff stays home if they are not feeling 100% or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms. We ask that our guests do the same.
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation
We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning protocols using CDC-recommended supplies.
- Sanitize table tops and chair backs between guests
- Clean frequently touched surfaces at least every 30 minutes
- Full-time sanitation employee to clean restroom fixtures, door handles and counters
- Provide single-use menus
- Sanitized salt & pepper shakers and condiments brought out on request only
- Contactless payment option
- Hand sanitizing stations accessible throughout the dining room
- Food-safe sanitizing wipes for staff to disinfect work stations including POS terminals and credit card readers.
How you can prepare
Some operations will shift with your safety in mind. Here’s what you need to know:
- We only seat full parties to reduce the frequency of others walking by your table.
- We encourage you to make a reservation or join our online Yelp waitlist before you even arrive to skip the line and limit host interaction.
- We encourage you to explore PIER 39 while on the waitlist to promote safe distancing. We will text you when your table is ready.
- Face coverings are required when you are not eating or drinking
- We temporarily will not allow outside wine or cake to reduce the spread of germs.
Our goal is to welcome you back in a way that is both safe and comfortable for you. If you have any questions about our health and safety protocols, please email or call. We will continue to closely monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and our local health organizations to ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations.
We will let you know as soon as we have a firm reopen date and we cannot wait to see you!
The Simmons Family Waterfront Hospitality Team