To our guests,
Due to the current concerns of health and safety with the COVID-19 virus we wanted to take the opportunity to share how Simco Restaurants is working to protect our guests and staff.
As a family owned restaurant group on the San Francisco waterfront for almost 40 years, food safety and sanitation has always been our top priority. The wellbeing of our guests and staff is always our on our mind. We want to share the sanitary policies and procedures we have implemented to keep our team and guests as safe as possible during the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What we’re doing
- Providing single-use menus and discarding after each use.
- We have removed condiment bottles and salt and pepper shakers from the tables and will serve on request. Our clean team will sanitize before the next use.
- We have a full-time sanitation employee to keep restroom fixtures, door handles and counters clean.
- Dining room tables, chair backs and common area counters will be sanitized throughout the day
- We have stationed food-safe sanitizing wipes for staff to disinfect work stations including POS terminals and credit card readers.
- We are continuing to reinforce the mandate that our staff stay home if they show any symptoms of cold or flu and encourage to use sick time when needed.
- Implementing heightened staff hand washing procedures and providing extensive education on how to stop the spread of germs.
- We are holding daily management and Executive team meetings to continue discussions on how to continue to improve sanitation measures.
We will continue to closely monitor the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and our local health organizations to ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations.
If you are ready to enjoy a bay breeze and 100% sustainable seafood on the waterfront, we’d love to see you!
The Simmons Family Waterfront Hospitality Team